Comments:

Posted by Pacer Baldwin on
I heard all this buzz about these cats from Los Angeles... I saw a few youtube clips and all that... but to see Crowned By Fire live was a whole other experience! Justin Manning is a certified BADASS! Chris Breedlove thumps that bottom end so hard they don't NEED a rhythm git, William Liermann thumps the skins like a pissed off jackhammer, and John Fitterer breaks mic stands... just by looking at em and sings like spitting cobra! Stay tuned for these dudes... you won't regret it!
Posted by Tony Parra on
Before listening to the record the first time, I really did not know what to expect. Sure I had heard a song or two from the Los Angeles based band but what I did not expect the great musicianship and very well produced record.

It's old school doom rock gloom, with the likes of Black Sabbath and new school thunder with the finesse and brutality of Pantera and Black Label Society. The thundering bass and drum keep the band on track with the pulverizing rhythm guitar and growling but yet melodic vocals. From the opening track I Spit on your Curse to that tune catching Witch in the Window the band presents the listener with a tight yet hardcore professionalism that each member of the band possesses.

Do yourself a favor, if you are a headbanger, that likes Pantera and Black Sabbath, you will not be sorry of giving Crown By Fire a chance. Highly Recommend.
Posted by Shane Main on
You guys SUCK, and are devil worshipers!!!
Posted by sondra on
The Band is outstanding and I am looking forward to play them on my show..Lady Sondra's Rock Cafe on www.digital-revolution-radio and www.DrrRadio..We will be launching world wide on this coming friday and saturday for the new station then we will start booking for interviews for Artist on the Rise Radio show and I would love to book the guys for an interview..I will let you know when we will start the bookings and see what works with both the bands schedules..Thanks

Sondra Owner of Digital Revolution Radio and DrrRadio
Posted by Mark sdmf Jenkins on
Justin Manning Kicks Ass hell they all do but i am a Guitar Player so to hear justins leads and riffs just blows me away they are the real deal! Metal
Posted by sean on
This band is kickass.I heard them through a link on face book.I live in philly and hve been spreading the word about them.all my friends dig em just as much as i do.rock on.\m/